Forest School is an inspirational process that offers all learners regular opportunities to achieve and develop confidence and self esteem through hands-on learning experiences in a natural environment with trees.
At Forest School all participants are viewed as:
- equal, unique and valuable
- competent to explore & discover
- entitled to experience appropriate risk and challenge
- entitled to choose, and to initiate and drive their own learning and development
- entitled to experience regular success
- entitled to develop positive relationships with themselves and other people
- entitled to develop a strong, positive relationship with their natural world.
We are extremely fortunate to have two Forest School sites at Wooburn Green Primary School.
Click on the links below for more information.