Forest School is an inspirational process that offers all learners regular opportunities to achieve and develop confidence and self esteem through hands-on learning experiences in a natural environment with trees.
At Forest School all participants are viewed as:
- equal, unique and valuable
- competent to explore & discover
- entitled to experience appropriate risk and challenge
- entitled to choose, and to initiate and drive their own learning and development
- entitled to experience regular success
- entitled to develop positive relationships with themselves and other people
- entitled to develop a strong, positive relationship with their natural world.
We are extremely fortunate to have two Forest School sites at Wooburn Green Primary School.
Click on the links below for more information from our Forest School Leader, Mrs Thomas.